Faceți căutări pe acest blog

sâmbătă, 14 ianuarie 2012

Working outfit..

Today even it was Saturday,it was a work day for me..I was at the company I worked with and where I create business and casual outfits..I tried and I think I manage to give a new fragvance to this company.I choose powerfull colors with gold plated accesories wich are Alinkas own mark..
So I choosed to have a soft office look..









                                                                             I wear:
                                                                  Vintage glasses..
                                                   Silvian heach white shirt with high collar
                                                                    Zara grey blouse 
                                                    Rosso Di Sera neck accesories
                                                                  Miss sixty black skirt
                                                          Dolce &Gabbana gold watch

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu