Faceți căutări pe acest blog

marți, 28 februarie 2012

My London trip..





   Sorry to keep everyone waiting to hear about my trip to London.... I am glad I got to extend my stay in London because that city is amazing!! I have never seen so many gorgeous building in my life. 

To get around we took what they call the tube (metro), i have never taken so much public transportation in my life.  

 

The famous red telephone box is a familiar sight in the UK streets and it was in fact, a public telephone kiosk...and if you didn't know, the chosen colour was red in order to make it easy to spot..

London bridge..  


In this photos I was wearing:

H&m scarf 
Pimkie blouse
Otto Hermann fur
Zara dress
Brics bag
Ugg boots





We started off our sightseeing by going to Buckingham Palace which is where the Queen lives. We also got to see the guards who were those massive hats n stand there n can't blink or move, i have to say it is pretty impressive, but has to be so boring!!






  


   

  Next we went to check out Big Ben, which is a massive clock tower (biggest clock in the world I believe!)




I honestly loved London and could see myself living there one day...the only problem is that it is a very pricey city, but the fun and building structures make up for it! I think everyone should get to London and you will know what i am talking about....


In these photos I was wearing:

Louis Vuitton scarf
All Saints coat
Primark leggings
Brics bag 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu